Here are the chapters in this free educational guide:
- Chapter 1 | Mistake Number One: Failing to Complete the Disability Application
- Chapter 2 | Mistake Number Two: Waiting Too Long to File an Application
- Chapter 3 | Mistake Number Three: Failing to File an Appeal
- Chapter 4 | Mistake Number Four: Failing to File an Appeal on Time
- Chapter 5 | Mistake Number Five: Failing to Take Proper Action
- Chapter 6 | Mistake Number Six: Failing to Cooperate with Social Security
- Chapter 7 | Mistake Number Seven: Failing to Treat or Provide Sufficient Medical Documentation in Support of the Claim
- Chapter 8 | Mistake Number Eight: Destroying Your Own Believability by Exaggerating Your Medical Condition and Resulting Limitations
- Chapter 9 | Mistake Number Nine: Drugs, Alcohol and Criminal Behavior’
- Chapter 10 | Mistake Number Ten: Failing to Hire an Attorney
- Chapter 11 | Do You Really Need to Hire an Attorney in Your Claim?
Nick A. Ortiz, Esq.
Ortiz Law Firm
528 W. Garden St, Ste 3
Pensacola, FL 32502